Haymarket Media Group has acquired the National Association for Continuing Education (NACE), a Florida-based live medical education business. NACE will complement Haymarket Medical Education and its global medical education website, myCME. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Launched in 2001, NACE has built a respected reputation for delivering Continuing Education live conferences for healthcare professionals.
NACE offers live conferences in over 40 cities and enduring programmes to engage learners and increase their knowledge, competence, and professional performance with the most up-to-date, science-based information on a variety of topics. NACE was awarded Accreditation with Commendation by the ACCME and is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
The NACE acquisition grows Haymarket’s reach in continuing education, by adding 53,000 learners to Haymarket’s audience of 2.2 million healthcare professionals and deepening its best-in-class reputation with certified healthcare education covering the spectrum of interprofessional healthcare audiences.
Haymarket Media Group Global CEO, Kevin Costello said, “The acquisition of NACE reinforces our position as the leading full-service provider of medical education. Their expertise in the live space perfectly complements our continuing medical education portfolio and I am thrilled to have them on board.”
Lee Maniscalco, CEO of Haymarket Media, Inc. said, “As in-person CE activities remain an integral and required part of how clinicians learn, the acquisition of NACE will allow Haymarket to build upon the strengths of this educational format in unprecedented ways.”
UK, Twickenham & USA, Plantation, FL
- Kelsey Media acquires Stuff gadget magazine from Haymarket Posted on May 31, 2018
- Future completes the acquisition of four consumer titles from Haymarket Posted on May 2, 2018
- Future plc acquires five specialist consumer titles from Haymarket Media Group for £14M Posted on March 21, 2018
- Haymarket Media acquires Group DCA Posted on March 3, 2015
- Metropolis acquires Packaging News and AV magazine, along with Motoringjobs.com from Haymarket Posted on September 6, 2010
- Online media recruitment business The Friday Pint acquired by Haymarket Posted on January 7, 2010