WPP’s wholly-owned operating network KBM Group, is to acquire a majority stake in Predictys SAS in France.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Grenoble, Predictys is a marketing company specialising in digital data and campaign technology. Predictys’ cooperative database includes information from 140 million opted-in consumers from among more than 25 co-op partners. The majority of Predictys’ clients are affiliation networks which use Predictys as a third party provider to supply their own clients with direct marketing services.
Predictys’ revenues for the year ended 31 December 2011 were EUR 3,360,685, with gross assets of EUR 3,090,853.
WPP’s digital revenues currently total around US$4.8 billion, representing over 30% of the Group’s total revenues of over U$16 billion. WPP has set a target of 35 – 40% of revenue derived from digital in the next five years. Collectively, WPP companies employ nearly 5,000 people in France (including associates) with revenues of approximately US$850 million. On this basis, France is WPP’s seventh largest market.
UK, London & France, Grenoble
- Ogilvy & Mather to acquire a stake in Today Advertising in Myanmar posted on May 21, 2012
- WPP’s Possible Worldwide acquires Grape LLC in Russia Posted on May 18, 2012
- WPP’s Penn Schoen Berland acquires First Movies International Posted on April 19, 2012
- WPP Digital invests in mySupermarket Posted on April 19, 2012
- WPP acquires EffectiveUI Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP acquires stake in multinational retail marketing agency, Barrows Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP to acquire Carnation Internet Tanácsadó Zrt in Hungary Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP acquires Crowdverb, an advocacy firm in the US Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP’s Kantar Retail to acquire minority interest in retail consultancy GME in the UAE Posted on April 16, 2012
- JWT to acquires stake in digital agency, Converge Technologies in Pakistan Posted on March 20, 2012
- 24/7 Real Media acquires digital video advertising company Panache Posted on December 6, 2011
- Possible Worldwide Acquires Brazilian Digital Agency Grïngo posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP Acquires a Majority Stake in F.biz, the Largest Independent Digital Agency in Brazil Posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP acquires Who Digital in Vietnam Posted on March 23, 2011
- WPP Digital acquires Blue State Digital Posted on December 30, 2010
- WPP acquires Marketing Direct Posted on December 9, 2010
- WPP acquires consumer and business transaction data firm I-Behavior Posted on November 10, 2010
- ghg acquires Geoff Howe Marketing Communications Posted on August 29, 2010
- WPP Digital takes stake in digital advertising measurement firm in China Posted on August 13, 2010