JWT (part of the WPP group)is to acquire, by subscription for new shares, a minority stake in Converge Technologies Pvt Limited, a leading provider of technology-based marketing solutions and digital marketing services agency in Pakistan.
Converge’s offer includes 360 degree activation, digital content marketing, customized applications for SMS, interactive voice response, web, WAP, kiosk and platforms, digital viral marketing, data and research management and content services including music, interactive voice response, script writing, production and post production, interactive web portals, entertainment content, news and broadband gaming, and building mobile websites.
Founded in 2007, Converge is based in Karachi and employs 90 people. Clients include Nokia, Pakistan State Oil, PTCL and Unilever. Converge’s revenues for the year ended 30 June 2011 were PKR 187 million, with gross assets at the same date of PKR 76 million.
- 24/7 Real Media acquires digital video advertising company Panache Posted on December 6, 2011
- Possible Worldwide Acquires Brazilian Digital Agency Grïngo posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP Acquires a Majority Stake in F.biz, the Largest Independent Digital Agency in Brazil Posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP acquires Who Digital in Vietnam Posted on March 23, 2011
- WPP Digital acquires Blue State Digital Posted on December 30, 2010
- WPP acquires Marketing Direct Posted on December 9, 2010
- WPP acquires consumer and business transaction data firm I-Behavior Posted on November 10, 2010
- ghg acquires Geoff Howe Marketing Communications Posted on August 29, 2010
- WPP Digital takes stake in digital advertising measurement firm in China Posted on August 13, 2010