Media | Business Information & Technology | Exhibitions & Conferences | Energy & Environmental Services | Business Support Services | TV Broadcast & Production | Healthcare | Online Commerce.
With over 100 UK and cross-border transactions completed for its private, corporate and private equity clients, Fusion Corporate Partners is a sector specialist corporate finance advisory firm specialising in the sale of middle-market companies with transactional values ranging from £5 million to over £100 million.
Any member of the Team will be happy to chat with you in confidence at any time.
The Fusion Team is a unique blend of M&A and industry experience.
Fusion was founded by Paul Slight and Mark Eisenstadt in 2002. Paul had worked in the corporate finance since 1984 initially at Henry Ansbacher before co-founding an M&A boutique in 1990. Mark had 18 years experience working in industry before founding and then selling his own medical media business. Paul Kelly joined in 2007. Coming from a background in IT solutions and the Information industry, Paul has held a number of senior corporate roles, run his own technology business and worked with several start-ups.
At first Fusion provided corporate finance services for owners and shareholders of private companies in the Media, Business Information, Events & Technology sectors wishing to sell their businesses.
Later private company services were extended to include Acquisition, Mergers and Management Buy In/Out, Pre-Sale/Post Sale Planning and Valuation services.
From 2003 onwards, services were also developed for large corporate and private equity clients. Today Fusion provides these clients with Divestiture, Research, Valuation, Strategic Consultancy and Due Diligence services.
In 2007 Fusion opened its Energy & Environmental Services practice. This was soon followed by Business Support Services and Online Commerce practices.
Whatever the sector, Fusion brings the same experience, knowledge and expertise: focus, confidentiality and attention to detail. At Fusion we are aware that our reputation is only as good as our last successful transaction.
- Reputation – Fusion are known in the market for the sale of quality businesses, achieving excellent prices and best terms. We are selective about the clients we work for.
- Process – Fusion remains fully involved throughout the process, until completion and where necessary beyond. Unlike many other advisers Fusion really goes the extra mile to ensure a tailored service throughout the process for our clients.
- Track record – Over 80 transactions completed. Deal size range from £3M to £70M.
- Key Attributes – high quality advice, the strength and experience of our team, our long-term client relationships, thorough and adaptive procedures, highly personal approach and a strong track record of success.
- International –experienced at identifying and evaluating potential purchasers from the UK and overseas.