Kantar Retail, WPP’ss wholly-owned insight and consultancy business, has agreed to acquire a minority interest in G.M.E.FZ-LLC (“GME”) based in Dubai, subject to regulatory approvals.
Founded in 2007, GME offers retail insight and consultancy services to clients across all business sectors. The business employs 16 people and clients include Arla, BP, Heineken, J&J and Samsung. GME has been Kantar Retail’s franchise partner in Dubai since 2007 and now becomes a full member of the Kantar Retail network.
GME’s revenues for the year ended 31 December 2011 were approximately AED 9.5 million, with gross assets at the same date of approximately AED 2.6 million.
- JWT to acquires stake in digital agency, Converge Technologies in Pakistan Posted on March 20, 2012
- 24/7 Real Media acquires digital video advertising company Panache Posted on December 6, 2011
- Possible Worldwide Acquires Brazilian Digital Agency Grïngo posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP Acquires a Majority Stake in F.biz, the Largest Independent Digital Agency in Brazil Posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP acquires Who Digital in Vietnam Posted on March 23, 2011
- WPP Digital acquires Blue State Digital Posted on December 30, 2010
- WPP acquires Marketing Direct Posted on December 9, 2010
- WPP acquires consumer and business transaction data firm I-Behavior Posted on November 10, 2010
- ghg acquires Geoff Howe Marketing Communications Posted on August 29, 2010
- WPP Digital takes stake in digital advertising measurement firm in China Posted on August 13, 2010