WPP’s wholly-owned public relations and public affairs firm Burson-Marsteller, is to acquire communications consultancy, i&e SAS in France.
Paris-based i&e has 50 years of experience in the French market and specialises in reputation management, brand marketing and change management. The consultancy employs around 110 people and provides public relations services to public institutions and companies, including many of France’s leading brands.
i&e’s unaudited revenues for the year ended 31 December 2011 were approximately €13 million with gross assets of approximately €5 million at the same date.
Collectively, WPP companies employ nearly 5,000 people in France (including associates) with revenues of approximately US$850 million. On this basis, France is WPP’s seventh largest market.
UK, London & France, Paris
- WPP to acquire AKQA Posted on June 20, 2012
- WPP plc to acquire 87% of Press Index S.A posted on June 14, 2012
- Ogilvy & Mather acquires stake in Istropolitana Group posted on June 18, 2012
- JWT to acquire majority stake in Hungama Digital Services in India Posted on June 13, 2012
- KBM Group to acquire a majority stake in digital data agency Predictys SAS Posted on May 29, 2012
- Ogilvy & Mather to acquire a stake in Today Advertising in Myanmar posted on May 21, 2012
- WPP’s Possible Worldwide acquires Grape LLC in Russia Posted on May 18, 2012
- WPP’s Penn Schoen Berland acquires First Movies International Posted on April 19, 2012
- WPP Digital invests in mySupermarket Posted on April 19, 2012
- WPP acquires EffectiveUI Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP acquires stake in multinational retail marketing agency, Barrows Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP to acquire Carnation Internet Tanácsadó Zrt in Hungary Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP acquires Crowdverb, an advocacy firm in the US Posted on April 16, 2012
- WPP’s Kantar Retail to acquire minority interest in retail consultancy GME in the UAE Posted on April 16, 2012
- JWT to acquires stake in digital agency, Converge Technologies in Pakistan Posted on March 20, 2012
- 24/7 Real Media acquires digital video advertising company Panache Posted on December 6, 2011
- Possible Worldwide Acquires Brazilian Digital Agency Grïngo posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP Acquires a Majority Stake in F.biz, the Largest Independent Digital Agency in Brazil Posted on June 3, 2011
- WPP acquires Who Digital in Vietnam Posted on March 23, 2011
- WPP Digital acquires Blue State Digital Posted on December 30, 2010
- WPP acquires Marketing Direct Posted on December 9, 2010
- WPP acquires consumer and business transaction data firm I-Behavior Posted on November 10, 2010
- ghg acquires Geoff Howe Marketing Communications Posted on August 29, 2010
- WPP Digital takes stake in digital advertising measurement firm in China Posted on August 13, 2010