Future plc has completed the acquisition of the specialist consumer titles of What Hi-Fi?, FourFourTwo, Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome from Haymarket Media Group.
It was originally reported that Future would buy five titles from Haymarket. However, Future will not now be acquiring Stuff. The consideration has therefore been reduced to up to £13m, including the issuance of 370,708 shares which are subject to lock-up restrictions for three months from the date of issue.
The four remaining titles generated revenue of £9.6m in the last financial year to June 2017.
UK, Bath & London
Future plc acquires five specialist consumer titles from Haymarket Media Group for £14M Posted on March 21, 2018
- Future plc to acquire Imagine Publishing for £14.2M Posted on June 23, 2016
- Kelsey Publishing acquires Auto titles and Triathlon Plus from Future for £2.1M Posted on July 25, 2014
- Immediate Media Co to acquire Future’s Sport and Craft titles Posted on May 29, 2014
- Profits rise at Future plc Posted on November 22, 2013
- Future acquires APC and TechLife – from Bauer Media Group in Australia Posted on August 16, 2013
- Future plc – interim results for the half-year ended 31 March 2013 May 22, 2013
- Future sells Classic Rock and Metal Hammer Posted on April 2, 2013
- Future plc interim management statement for the period from 1 October 2012 to date Posted on February 4, 2013
- Future Plc preliminary results – earnings boosted by digital growth Posted on November 27, 2012
- Future sells its US Music division to New Bay Media for $3M Posted on January 13, 2012
- Future PLC’s CEO & FD resign Posted on October 27, 2011
- Future Publishing emerges as a contender for BBC Worldwide’s magazine division Posted on February 24, 2011
You must be logged in to post a comment.