Future plc‘s Australian business has acquired two technology brands – APC and TechLife – from Bauer Media Group.
The acquisition involves the two brands, the subscription lists and all related magazines, digital editions and websites in Australia. The brands will join Future’s existing Australian Technology portfolio, including TechRadar.com.au and T3.com.
Mark Wood, Future’s Chief Executive, said:
“The acquisition of APC and TechLife is the next stage in Future’s strategy of building a global technology content business around TechRadar, our top digital brand, and T3.com. “We are delighted to bring these two high-quality technology titles into Future, adding to our strong positions in the UK and US markets, and we look forward to building on their success and their impressive audience reach to become Australia’s leading technology publisher.”
- Future plc – interim results for the half-year ended 31 March 2013 May 22, 2013
- Future sells Classic Rock and Metal Hammer Posted on April 2, 2013
- Future plc interim management statement for the period from 1 October 2012 to date Posted on February 4, 2013
- Future Plc preliminary results – earnings boosted by digital growth Posted on November 27, 2012
- Future sells its US Music division to New Bay Media for $3M Posted on January 13, 2012
- Future PLC’s CEO & FD resign Posted on October 27, 2011
- Future Publishing emerges as a contender for BBC Worldwide’s magazine division Posted on February 24, 2011
- Nine Entertainment Co. is to sell ACP Magazines Ltd to Bauer Media Group September 18, 2012
- Marquard Media sells the rights to Olivia magazine to Bauer Publishing Poland Posted on March 8, 2012
- Bauer Media Group acquires women’s monthlies “Olivia” and “Naj Magazyn Posted on February 18, 2012
- Bauer Media on the acquisition trail Posted on June 6, 2011
- More trades exit the race to buy the magazine division of BBC Worldwide Posted on April 7, 2011
- Bauer closes in on BBC Magazines as Future and Burda drop out Posted on March 31, 2011
- Lagardère may sell its portfolio of international titles to either Hearst Corp or Bauer Media Group Posted on December 21,
You must be logged in to post a comment.