Publicis Groupe has acquired The Creative Factory (TCF), a marketing and advertising agency in Moscow with a strong track record in specialty areas such as trade and shopper marketing, PR and event management, digital and digital production, and video production. TCF will be fully integrated into Saatchi & Saatchi Russia.
Founded in 2001, TCF and its 48 communication professionals work across standard mass media and innovative sectors — offering clients such as Burger King, IKEA, JTI (tobacco), John Deere, Nike, Rehau (plastics), Tele2 (telecommunications) and UNIQLO true “through-the-line” solutions. This offering is highly complementary to Saatchi & Saatchi Russia’s strength in traditional media and its work for clients such as The Coca-Cola Company, Dixy, Emirates Airlines, Friesland Campina, JTI, Kraft Foods, Procter & Gamble, Novartis Pharmaceuticals and Twinings Tea. In the last three years its revenue has grown by over 30%.
TCF’s founders, Alex Shifrin and Sam Rothman, will stay on with Saatchi & Saatchi as Managing Directors and will report toShannon Cullum, Saatchi & Saatchi Russia’s CEO.
“It‘s no secret that the global marketing landscape is changing dramatically, and Russia is changing faster than most,“ said Robert Senior, Saatchi & Saatchi CEO for EMEA. “We need to offer our clients the unreasonable power of creativity in all its forms, which means continuing to move out of traditional thinking and traditional media, and more and more into areas where The Creative Factory excels.“
France, Paris & Russia, Moscow
- Publicis Groupe acquires Mediagong Posted on January 19, 2012
- Publicis Groupe acquires Gomye Posted on December 7, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Chinese digital agency Wangfan Posted on November 2, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Schwartz Communications Posted onSeptember 18, 2011
- Publicis acquires an equity stake in social media agency Big Fuel Posted on July 19, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires a majority stake in DPZ Posted on July 19, 2011
- Publicis Groupe takes a majority stake in longterm affiliate Spillmann/Felser/Leo Burnett Posted on July 6, 2011
- Publicis Groupe to acquire digital marketing agencies Rosetta Posted on May 19, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Beijing-based Dreams Posted on May 12, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Tailor Made April 29, 2011
- Publicis Groupe to acquire GP7 Posted on April 29, 2011
- Publicis Groupe takes a majority Stake in Brazil’s Talent Group Posted on April 21, 2011
- Publicis Groupe sells its stake in Freud Communications Posted on April 21, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires healthcare advertising agency Watermelon Posted on March 23, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital engagement agency Airlock Posted on March 10, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Kitcatt Nohr Posted on March 3, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Interactive Communications Ltd in Taiwan Posted on February 23, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital content and social media agency Holler for Leo Burnett Posted on February 17, 2011
- Publicis Groupe increases its stake in Wefcos Posted on January 28, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Healthcare Consulting Posted on December 20, 2010
- Publicis Groupe takes majority stake in Brazil’s Andreoli MS&L Posted on December 16, 2010
- Publicis acquires interactive healthcare agency Digital District Posted on December 14, 2010
- Publicis Groupe acquires Eastwei Relations Posted on November 19, 2010
- Publicis acquires G4 Advertising in China Posted on August 29, 2010
- Publicis acquires Brazilian interactive agency AG2 Posted on August 29, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.