Publicis Groupe has acquired Healthcare Consulting, a strategic consulting firm focused on the healthcare sector. This new agency will be renamed Publicis Healthcare Consulting, and will continue to be led by the agency’s founders Francois Sarkozy, Chairman, and Yannick Sabatin General Manager. Following the acquisition, Francois Sarkozy will act as a special advisor to Jean-Yves Naouri, Chief Operating Officer of Publicis Groupe. Jean-Yves Naouri also supervises Publicis Healthcare Communications Group, which is led by PHCG CEO Nick Colucci.
Headquartered in Paris, with an office in New York, Publicis Healthcare Consulting provides strategic consulting to healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
Jean-Yves Naouri, Chief Operating Officer of Publicis Groupe, stated “I am delighted to welcome Francois Sarkozy and Yannick Sabatin to our expanding healthcare offering. The duo brings a very compelling yet innovative approach to serving clients and we will benefit immensely from their expertise”.
Brazil: Publicis Groupe takes majority stake in Brazil’s Andreoli MS&L
December 16, 2010
- Publicis Groupe takes majority stake in Brazil’s Andreoli MS&L Posted on December 16, 2010
- Publicis acquires interactive healthcare agency Digital District Posted on December 14, 2010
- Publicis Groupe acquires Eastwei Relations Posted on November 19, 2010
- Publicis acquires G4 Advertising in China Posted on August 29, 2010
- Publicis acquires Brazilian interactive agency AG2 Posted on August 29, 2010
Leave a Reply