Publicis Groupe has acquired Kitcatt Nohr, a UK-based, integrated agency. Kitcatt Nohr will be merged with Digitas in the UK, creating a new agency, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, which will be part of VivaKi. The new entity Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will be headquartered in London
Kitcatt Nohr was founded in January 2002 by Creative Partner Paul Kitcatt, Managing Partner Marc Nohr, Client Partner Vonnie Alexander and Chairman Jeremy Shaw. Kitcatt Nohr employs 68 staff taking the total number to 150 at the newly formed agency. The newly formed agency has a client roster that includes Body Shop, British Olympic Association, Delta Airlines, John Lewis, Lexus, NS&I, P&G, Samsung, Shell, Toyota, and Waitrose.
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas management will be led by Marc Nohr, Chief Executive Officer and Paul Kitcatt, Chief Creative Officer. Both will report to Stephan Beringer, President, Digitas International. Sav Evangelou, Executive Creative Director of Digitas London, has been promoted to an international role with responsibility to several multinational clients. He will report to Mark Beeching, Chief Creative Officer of Digitas.
Stephan Beringer, President, Digitas International, “There are many synergies between Digitas and Kitcatt Nohr which both compliment and strengthen the agencies. This move enables us to offer clients a deeper and wider service on a global basis. It’s a win win for all.”
France, Paris & UK, London
- Publicis Groupe acquires Interactive Communications Ltd in Taiwan Posted on February 23, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital content and social media agency Holler for Leo Burnett Posted on February 17, 2011
- Publicis Groupe increases its stake in Wefcos Posted on January 28, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Healthcare Consulting Posted on December 20, 2010
- Publicis Groupe takes majority stake in Brazil’s Andreoli MS&L Posted on December 16, 2010
- Publicis acquires interactive healthcare agency Digital District Posted on December 14, 2010
- Publicis Groupe acquires Eastwei Relations Posted on November 19, 2010
- Publicis acquires G4 Advertising in China Posted on August 29, 2010
- Publicis acquires Brazilian interactive agency AG2 Posted on August 29, 2010