Yet another Publicis Groupe acquisition!
Founded in 2001, Holler is specialised in branded entertainment strategy, content creation and social media. The agency’s clients include Channel 4 (E4, More4), Global Radio (Capital, Heart, Galaxy, Classic, XFM), Red Bull and Logica. Holler has won several industry awards including 3 Gold IPA Effectiveness awards including ‘Best Innovation’ for work on E4’s Skins, plus a Guardian MEGA Award and IMA Grand Prix. The agency’s team of 35 digital specialists strengthen Leo Burnett’s rapidly-expanding digital capabilities, bringing the number of digital specialists in the UK Leo Burnett Group to more than 70.
The agency will continue to be managed by founding partners, James Kirkham, Managing Partner, and Will Pyne, Executive Creative Director, together with Simon Hankin, Joint Managing Partner.
The acquisition of Holler is in line with Publicis Groupe’s policy of continuing to expand its digital business throughout all of its networks. Digital is one of the two growth drivers at the heart of Publicis Groupe’s targeted acquisition strategy and today accounts for 28% of the Groupe’s revenue. Over the next three years, Publicis Groupe aims to increase the percentage of revenue derived from digital to 35%.
Andrew Edwards, Group Chairman and CEO Leo Burnett (UK) said: “Our mission is to ingrain digital thinking into every aspect of Leo Burnett’s work and culture. The acquisition of Holler, with its outstanding track record in social and branded content, will provide us with greater depth and specialization in these important and fast-growing areas. We want to provide our clients with the best advice on these decisive trends and to continue to create great brand thinking, throughout all platforms.”
France, Paris & UK, London
- Publicis Groupe increases its stake in Wefcos Posted on January 28, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Healthcare Consulting Posted on December 20, 2010
- Publicis Groupe takes majority stake in Brazil’s Andreoli MS&L Posted on December 16, 2010
- Publicis acquires interactive healthcare agency Digital District Posted on December 14, 2010
- Publicis Groupe acquires Eastwei Relations Posted on November 19, 2010
- Publicis acquires G4 Advertising in China Posted on August 29, 2010
- Publicis acquires Brazilian interactive agency AG2 Posted on August 29, 2010