Publicis Groupe is to sell its shares in Freud Communications to the agency’s Founder and Chairman, Matthew Freud. Since 2005, Publicis Groupe has owned a majority stake in the UK public relations firm.
Publicis Groupe will continue to provide clients in the UK and globally with the complete range of services in branding and public relations through agencies within its global PR network MSLGROUP.
Said Olivier Fleurot, CEO of MSLGROUP, “I enjoyed working with Matthew and I have a lot of respect for his skills. We wish him success in his future endeavors.”
France, Paris & UK, London
- Publicis Groupe acquires healthcare advertising agency Watermelon Posted on March 23, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital engagement agency Airlock Posted on March 10, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Kitcatt Nohr Posted on March 3, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Interactive Communications Ltd in Taiwan Posted on February 23, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital content and social media agency Holler for Leo Burnett Posted on February 17, 2011
- Publicis Groupe increases its stake in Wefcos Posted on January 28, 2011
- Publicis Groupe acquires Healthcare Consulting Posted on December 20, 2010
- Publicis Groupe takes majority stake in Brazil’s Andreoli MS&L Posted on December 16, 2010
- Publicis acquires interactive healthcare agency Digital District Posted on December 14, 2010
- Publicis Groupe acquires Eastwei Relations Posted on November 19, 2010
- Publicis acquires G4 Advertising in China Posted on August 29, 2010
- Publicis acquires Brazilian interactive agency AG2 Posted on August 29, 2010