ICIS, a global provider of energy market information and a division of Reed Business Information, is to acquire Tschach Solutions GmbH, a specialist carbon market analytics company based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Tschach Solutions, founded in 2010, offers a comprehensive portfolio of data, information and analytics products for the carbon market.Products include short and long-term price forecasts, which combine analysis of market fundamentals, policy and trading behaviour in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) and the global Clean Development Mechanism (CDM). Tschach Solutions produces a range of data, delivered through online, written report and consulting propositions.
“Tschach Solutions is a fast growing business whose approach to market analysis has proved highly effective. This acquisition increases ICIS capability in short and long-term energy market analysis,” said Christopher Flook, Managing Director of ICIS. “Our collective capabilities will provide customers with unique insights”.
Dr Ingo Tschach, Managing Director of Tschach Solutions added that “ICIS’ strong position across the energy information market, coupled with its extensive sales and marketing capability, provides the opportunity to accelerate our plans for future growth. As part of ICIS, we are better positioned to capitalise on the increasing need for carbon market data and analysis”.
UK, Sutton, Surrey & Germany, Karlsruhe
- Reed Elsevier sells RBI France Posted on June 5, 2013
- Reed Elsevier reports growth in the 12 months to 31 December 2012 Posted on March 1, 2013
- Elsevier acquires Knovel, provider of web-based productivity application for the engineering community Posted on January 11, 2013
- Elsevier acquires Aureus Sciences Posted on January 11, 2013
- Elsevier Announces its Acquisition of the Journal of Choice Modelling Posted on December 17, 2012
- Penske Media Corporation acquires Variety from Reed Business Information Posted on October 9, 2012
- Reed Elsevier – results for the six months to 30 June 2012 Posted on July 30, 2012
- Reed Elsevier results for 2011 Posted on March 13, 2012
- Elsevier acquires The Ocular Surface Posted onJanuary 19, 2012
- Elsevier acquires QUOSA Posted on January 12, 2012
- Reed Elsevier to acquire Accuity Posted on September 28, 2011
- UK: RBI’s Variety Group to acquire TVtracker Posted on June 29, 2011
- Air Business acquires subscription and publishing services bureaux Quadrant Subscription Services from RBI Posted on June 1, 2011
- TechTarget completes acquisition of Computer Weekly from Reed Business Information Posted on April 29, 2011
- TechTarget to acquire Computer Weekly from Reed Business Information Posted on March 29, 2011
- Elsevier acquires oncology journal portfolio From Cancer Information Group Posted on February 4, 2011
- Martini Media Network raises $6 million led by Reed Elsevier Ventures Posted on June 14, 2010
- Mail.com acquires Boy Genius Report Posted on April 27, 2010
- EPPG acquires Reed Business Information GmbH Posted on April 20, 2010
- RBI-US sells Publishers Weekly to former publisher George Slowik Posted on April 6, 2010
- Sandow Media acquires Interior Design and Furniture Today from Reed Business Information-US Posted on March 19, 2010
- Reed Business Information-US sells School Library Journal and Library Journal to Media Source Posted on March 1, 2010
- Canon Communications acquires design engineering media properties from RBI-US Posted on February 16, 2010: Updated on
You must be logged in to post a comment.