JOCM was founded in 2008 by its editors, Stephane Hess and John Rose, who will remain in charge after the transfer to Elsevier.
The Journal of Choice Modelling publishes theoretical and applied papers in the field of choice modelling. The journal covers topics such as transport and marketing where the analysis of choice behaviour is a topic of interest. While it mainly focuses on the use of discrete choice models, other methods and survey design are also discussed.
Chris Pringle , Executive Publisher at Elsevier said, “Since the Journal of Choice Modelling‘s interests extend from transport into marketing, finance, environmental economics and beyond, its focus on choice modelling nicely complements our existing journals in both economics and transport, in a growth area which we wanted to represent more strongly in our list. JOCM and its editors have a track record of demonstrated success, and we are very happy to have the opportunity to add such a high quality journal to the Elsevier family.”
UK, Oxford & UK, Leeds
- Reed Elsevier – results for the six months to 30 June 2012 Posted on July 30, 2012
- Reed Elsevier results for 2011 Posted on March 13, 2012
- Elsevier acquires The Ocular Surface Posted onJanuary 19, 2012
- Elsevier acquires QUOSA Posted on January 12, 2012
- Reed Elsevier to acquire Accuity Posted on September 28, 2011
- Elsevier acquires oncology journal portfolio From Cancer Information Group Posted on February 4, 2011
- Martini Media Network raises $6 million led by Reed Elsevier Ventures Posted on June 14, 2010