The Zave Networks announcement is below:
Since 2006, our small but dedicated team has been passionate about creating a better platform for incentive programs — like coupons and loyalty rewards — by making them 100% digital, easier, more measurable, efficient and environmentally-friendly.
In this time, we’ve never lost our pioneering spirit or our focus on simultaneously addressing the needs of three distinct customer groups: consumers, retailers and marketers. Because of this, we have been able to efficiently build, deploy and grow our platform.
When we had the opportunity to join Google, we felt it was the perfect fit for our company and the perfect opportunity to rapidly drive the deployment and use of our platform to the next level.
We’re humbled by the unending support our investors, retailers, advertisers, and consumers have provided over the past 5 years, and would like to thank each and every one of them. Going forward, we are excited about being part of Google’s efforts in this space.
Googles investment arm, Google Ventures has also invested in the space. They have made an investment in Texas based WhaleShark Media, a portfolio of coupon and deal websites – http://www.RetailMeNot.com , http://www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, http://www.Deals.com, http://www.Deals2Buy.com, http://www.Gutschein-Codes.de, http://www.CheapStingyBargains.com, http://www.CouponSeven.com, and http://www.CouponShare.com.
USA, Mountain View, CA & Kansas City, KS
- Google announces Q1 financial results Posted on July 15, 2011
- Google acquires PostRank Posted on June 6, 2011
- Google buys video quality technology company Green Parrot Pictures Posted on March 15, 2011
- Google acquires BeatThatQuote.com Posted on March 7, 2011
- Google-owned YouTube has acquired fflick Posted on January 26, 2011
- Google acquires SayNow Posted on January 26, 2011
- Google acquires eBook Technologies Posted on January 14, 2011
- Google acquire Phonetic Arts Posted on December 7, 2010
- Google acquires Widevine Posted on December 7, 2010
- Groupon rejects Google’s $6 billion offer Posted on December 7, 2010
- Has Google bought Groupon? Posted by Fusion DigiNet on November 30, 2010
- Google acquires Quiksee Posted on September 15, 2010
- Google acquires SocialDeck September 1, 2010
- Google in the final stages of acquiring Like.com Posted on August 19, 2010
- Google acquires social technology company Slide Posted on August 13, 2010
- Google to buy ITA Software for $700 million Posted on July 2, 2010
- Google to make cash offer to acquire Global IP Solutions Posted on May 10, 2010
- Google acquires Labpixies Posted on April 30, 2010
- Online photo editor Picnik Acquired by Google Posted on March 9, 2010
- Google has acquired DocVerse Posted on March 6, 2010
- Social search engine Aardvark has been acquired by Google Posted on February 14, 2010
- Google is acquiring AppJet, the small startup that builds the popular collaboration tool EtherPad Posted on December 4,