Nikhyl & Ujjwal, co-founders of SayNow, have announced on the SayNow website that the company has been acquired by Google. SayNow has developed a platform, which allows voice messaging, one-on-one conversations, and group calls. It is for the celebrities that use the SayNow service. the announcement is below:
We are thrilled to announce that we have been acquired by Google.
Since 2005, we’ve explored fun and entertaining ways for people to talk with each other. Through the web, smartphones, and even land lines, our products brought communities together through the power of voice. And as Google has some of the best voice products in the world, we believe combining forces with the Google Voice team will let us innovate in new and unexplored areas.
We have no specific product plans to announce at this time, but we’ll have more to say about our roadmap as we integrate with Google, so stay tuned. We couldn’t be more excited about what is yet to come.
USA, Palo Alto, CA
- Google acquires eBook Technologies Posted on January 14, 2011
- Google acquire Phonetic Arts Posted on December 7, 2010
- Google acquires Widevine Posted on December 7, 2010
- Groupon rejects Google’s $6 billion offer Posted on December 7, 2010
- Has Google bought Groupon? Posted by Fusion DigiNet on November 30, 2010
- Google acquires Quiksee Posted on September 15, 2010
- Google acquires SocialDeck September 1, 2010
- Google in the final stages of acquiring Like.com Posted on August 19, 2010
- Google acquires social technology company Slide Posted on August 13, 2010
- Google to buy ITA Software for $700 million Posted on July 2, 2010
- Google to make cash offer to acquire Global IP Solutions Posted on May 10, 2010
- Google acquires Labpixies Posted on April 30, 2010
- Online photo editor Picnik Acquired by Google Posted on March 9, 2010
- Google has acquired DocVerse Posted on March 6, 2010
- Social search engine Aardvark has been acquired by Google Posted on February 14, 2010
- Google is acquiring AppJet, the small startup that builds the popular collaboration tool EtherPad Posted on December 4, 2009