They are: Business Airport International, Business Jet Interiors International, Aircraft Interiors International, Aerospace Testing International, Air Traffic Technology International, Industrial Vehicle Technology International, Traffic Technology International, Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology International, Vehicle Dynamics International, Railway Interiors International, Stadia and Auditoria.
The magazines will trade in a newly-formed company, MA Aviation and Auto International Limited. The 22 transferring staff, will be based in the group’s business offices in Hawley Mill, Dartford in Kent.
Chairman of the Mark Allen Group, Mark Allen, said, “I am delighted that, after five months of negotiations, we have finally completed this deal. I would like to thank owner Tony Robinson and managing director Graham Johnson for helping to navigate this difficult process to such a successful outcome. Above all, I want to compliment the staff, whom we have started to get to know, for their patience and engagement. They are a very committed and talented group and we greatly look forward to working with them.”
UK, London & Dorking
- Mark Allen completes deal with Rhinegold Posted on December 5, 2018
- Mark Allen Group to acquire Rhinehold Group Assets Posted on July 27, 2018
- Mark Allen Group acquires Miles Publishing Limited Posted on December 21, 2017
- Mark Allen Group to acquire Community Care from RBI Posted on October 11, 2017
- Mark Allen Group acquires Unity Media and Unity Exhibitions Posted on June 23, 2017