Meredith Corporation has completed its acquisition of Time Inc., with February 2018 the first day of operations for the combined company. Time Inc. shareholders received $18.50 per share in an all-cash transaction valued at $2.8 billion originally announced on 26 November 2017. Meredith also announced fiscal 2018 second quarter and first half results.
Meredith Corporation Chairman and CEO Stephen M. Lacy said, “With this acquisition, we are creating a premier media and marketing company serving 200 million American consumers that’s positioned for growth across industry-leading digital, television, print, video, mobile, and social platforms. The combined portfolio joins the rich content-creation capabilities of many of the media industry’s strongest national brands with a powerful local television business that is generating record earnings.”
USA, New York, NY & Des Moines, Iowa
- Meredith Corporation to acquire Time Inc. Posted on November 26, 2017
- Meredith Corporation completes the acquisition of Allrecipes.com from The Reader’s Digest Association posted on March 1, 2012
- Meredith to acquire Allrecipes.com Posted on February 3, 2012
- Meredith to Acquire Every Day with Rachael Ray Posted on October 25, 2011
- Meredith acquires Real Girls Media Network Posted on December 14, 2010
- Meredith buys The Hyperfactory Posted on July 13, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.