PeHUB, Buyouts and VCJ are produced by Thomson Reuters’ Deals Group, which employs a dozen journalists.
- Buyouts is a bi-weekly magazine that covers news and trends in the buyouts market.
- Venture Capital Journal is a monthly magazine that covers the venture capital business.
- peHUB is a blog that covers PE and VC news.
The Deals Group also publishes peHUB Wire, a free daily email newsletter . The Wire reportedly has more than 60,000 subscribers. Subscriber numbers were unavailable for Buyouts, which costs $2,695 per year, and VCJ, which costs $2,295 annually. Thomson Reuters also doesn’t disclose the number of monthly unique visitors to peHUB.
USA, New York, NY & UK, London
- Thomson CompuMark acquires the trademark business of Onscope Posted on April 18, 2013
- Thomson Reuters completes the acquisition of Practical Law Company Posted on February 4, 2013
- Thomson Reuters to acquire Practical Law Company January 3, 2013
- Nasdaq OMX Group to acquire the investor relations, public relations, and multimedia solutions units of Thomson Reuters Corp for $390 million Posted on December 18, 2012
- Thomson Reuters acquires Zawya from Saffar Posted on June 27, 2012
- Thomson Reuters acquires Apsmart Posted on June 14, 2012
- Thomson Reuters sells its Healthcare business to Veritas for $1.25bn Posted on April 23, 2012
- Thomson Reuters full year and fourth quarter results Posted on February 10, 2012
- Thomson Reuters acquires precious metals consultancy GFMS Posted on August 5, 2011
- Thomson Reuters has completed its acquisition of Manatron Posted on July 19, 2011
- Thomson Reuters to sell its healthcare division Posted on June 22, 2011
- Thomson Reuters acquires CorpSmart from Deloitte Posted on June 22, 2011
- Thomson Reuters is to acquire Manatron, a property tax automation and land registry software business June 3, 2011
- Thomson Reuters acquires Mastersaf Posted on May 19, 2011
- Thomson Reuters acquires World-Check Posted on May 19, 2011
- Thomson Reuter to sell its Enterprise Risk and Portia businesses Posted on April 29, 2011
- GMT Communications Partners acquires the Scandinavian Legal and Tax & Accounting Businesses of Thomson Reuters Posted on April 7, 2011
- Thomson Reuters acquires LRP Publications’ Public Employment Group and Bankruptcy/Banking Products Group. Posted on January 13, 2011
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Pangea3 Posted on November 19, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Highline Financial Posted on November 2, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Healthcare Data Management Posted on September 1, 2010
- Thomson Reuters has acquired Brazil Publishing House Revista dos Tribunais Posted June 8, 2010
- Thomson Reuters has acquired UAE legislation Library from Affinitext for $10 million Posted on June 8, 2010
- Thomson Reuters to Acquire Complinet Posted on June 3, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Point Carbon Posted on May 27, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Discovery Logic Posted on January 5, 2010
- Thomson Reuters Completes Acquisition of Breakingviews Posted on December 3, 2009
- Thomson Reuters to Acquire Sabrix Posted on November 17, 2009