LRP Publications, founded in 1977 by Kenneth Kahn, is a leading supplier of print and online publications for legal, government, educational, and business professionals. LRP’s resources include case reporters offering legal case law summary and analysis, as well as hundreds of newsletters, books and videos.
LRP will continue to focus on its products for the education community and federal government managers. LRP Publications was advised by Berkery Noyes.
USA, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Pangea3 Posted on November 19, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Highline Financial Posted on November 2, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Healthcare Data Management Posted on September 1, 2010
- Thomson Reuters has acquired Brazil Publishing House Revista dos Tribunais Posted June 8, 2010
- Thomson Reuters has acquired UAE legislation Library from Affinitext for $10 million Posted on June 8, 2010
- Thomson Reuters to Acquire Complinet Posted on June 3, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Point Carbon Posted on May 27, 2010
- Thomson Reuters acquires Discovery Logic Posted on January 5, 2010
- Thomson Reuters Completes Acquisition of Breakingviews Posted on December 3, 2009
- Thomson Reuters to Acquire Sabrix Posted on November 17, 2009