Google have acquired PushLife, a Canadian startup, founded in 2008. Pushlife’s main service allows users to export music libraries of iTunes and Windows Media to Android and Blackberry devices. Founder, Ray Reddy was previously employed by RIM.
According to StartupNorth, in a article issued before the announcement, the purchase is close to $25 million. Though they are not clear whether it is in Canadian or US Dollars.
Pushlife announced the acquisition on the home page of their website.
USA, Palo Alto, CA & Canada, Toronto
- Google buys video quality technology company Green Parrot Pictures Posted on March 15, 2011
- Google acquires BeatThatQuote.com Posted on March 7, 2011
- Google-owned YouTube has acquired fflick Posted on January 26, 2011
- Google acquires SayNow Posted on January 26, 2011
- Google acquires eBook Technologies Posted on January 14, 2011
- Google acquire Phonetic Arts Posted on December 7, 2010
- Google acquires Widevine Posted on December 7, 2010
- Groupon rejects Google’s $6 billion offer Posted on December 7, 2010
- Has Google bought Groupon? Posted by Fusion DigiNet on November 30, 2010
- Google acquires Quiksee Posted on September 15, 2010
- Google acquires SocialDeck September 1, 2010
- Google in the final stages of acquiring Like.com Posted on August 19, 2010
- Google acquires social technology company Slide Posted on August 13, 2010
- Google to buy ITA Software for $700 million Posted on July 2, 2010
- Google to make cash offer to acquire Global IP Solutions Posted on May 10, 2010
- Google acquires Labpixies Posted on April 30, 2010
- Online photo editor Picnik Acquired by Google Posted on March 9, 2010
- Google has acquired DocVerse Posted on March 6, 2010
- Social search engine Aardvark has been acquired by Google Posted on February 14, 2010
- Google is acquiring AppJet, the small startup that builds the popular collaboration tool EtherPad Posted on December 4, 2009