David Goodchild, CEO of Bauer Media Australia and NZ, said: “The acquisition of this market leading online business supports our strategy to be the No. 1 digital destination for Australian women. With Bauer Media already No.1 in print we see many opportunities to leverage our existing assets, experience and resources to add considerable value and scale to these growing digital businesses. The beautydirectory, beautyheaven and homeheaven teams have created highly impressive products and I look forward to working with them to take the business even further.
The Beautyheaven Group will continue to operate as is, with founder Jackie Maxted reporting directly to Goodchild.
The beautyheaven Group was founded by former Public Relations agency owner Jackie Maxted in 1999.
- Bauer Media sets up €100M fund to be invested in European digital businesses Posted on August 5, 2014
- Kelsey Media acquire Outdoor Fitness from Bauer Media Posted on July 25, 2014
- Future acquires APC and TechLife – from Bauer Media Group in Australia Posted on August 16, 2013
- Bauer Media acquires Absolute Radio Posted on July 30, 2013
- Bauer Media announces full ownership of OK! Magazine in Australia and New Zealand Posted on June 16, 2013
- Nine Entertainment Co. is to sell ACP Magazines Ltd to Bauer Media Group Posted on September 18, 2012
- Marquard Media sells the rights to Olivia magazine to Bauer Publishing Poland Posted on March 8, 2012
- Bauer Media Group acquires women’s monthlies “Olivia” and “Naj Magazyn Posted on February 18, 2012
- Bauer Media on the acquisition trail Posted on June 6, 2011
- More trades exit the race to buy the magazine division of BBC Worldwide Posted on April 7, 2011
- Bauer closes in on BBC Magazines as Future and Burda drop out Posted on March 31, 2011
- Northern & Shell to sell their magazine business Posted on March 17, 2011
- Lagardère may sell its portfolio of international titles to either Hearst Corp or Bauer Media Group Posted on December 21,