- Kelsey Media has acquired the Outdoor Fitness brand from Bauer Media. The terms of the deal were not disclosed. Outdoor Fitness is a 132-page monthly publication, launched in the summer of 2011. It aims to deliver some of the best cycling, running, swimming, triathlon and adventure content, enjoyed by a readership who are loyal to staying fit and healthy in the great outdoors.
The Outdoor Fitness editorial staff have transferred to Kelsey. They will be based at Kelsey’s Peterborough office. The Editor is Jonathan Manning, the Deputy Editor Marc Abbott and the Art Editor is Mark Tucker. Lauren George will manage the ad sales operation in conjunction with her existing title, Running fitness, based out of the Cudham office.
UK, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Kelsey Publishing acquires Auto titles and Triathlon Plus from Future for £2.1M Posted on July 25, 2014
- Hearst Magazines UK sells Coast Magazine and transfers Psychologies licence to Kelsey Publishing Posted on May 29, 2012
- Kelsey Publishing acquires Cage and Aviary Birds from IPC Media Posted on September 29, 2010
- Future acquires APC and TechLife – from Bauer Media Group in Australia Posted on August 16, 2013
- Bauer Media acquires Absolute Radio Posted on July 30, 2013
- Bauer Media announces full ownership of OK! Magazine in Australia and New Zealand Posted on June 16, 2013
- Nine Entertainment Co. is to sell ACP Magazines Ltd to Bauer Media Group Posted on September 18, 2012
- Marquard Media sells the rights to Olivia magazine to Bauer Publishing Poland Posted on March 8, 2012
- Bauer Media Group acquires women’s monthlies “Olivia” and “Naj Magazyn Posted on February 18, 2012
- Bauer Media on the acquisition trail Posted on June 6, 2011
- More trades exit the race to buy the magazine division of BBC Worldwide Posted on April 7, 2011
- Bauer closes in on BBC Magazines as Future and Burda drop out Posted on March 31, 2011
- Northern & Shell to sell their magazine business Posted on March 17, 2011
- Lagardère may sell its portfolio of international titles to either Hearst Corp or Bauer Media Group Posted on December 21,
You must be logged in to post a comment.