TPSi will join Adelphi’s portfolio of healthcare evidence and solutions businesses.
Stuart Cooper, Adelphi Worldwide’s CEO, commented, “We are delighted to welcome TPSi to the Adelphi Group. I have admired their creative skills in developing a unique agency and branded solution-based offer in the global space. They complement superbly our research presence across the spectrum, from molecule idea development to tangible brand – delivering the right solution and communication for patients and healthcare professionals. This really strengthens even further our top flight presence as a group in this sector. They will complement also our DAS and Omnicom partners, dedicated to effective creative communication solutions, some of whom they already work with.”
Adelphi provides services in strategic marketing, marketing and business intelligence, real-world observational research and disease specific programmes, health and economic outcomes research, market access, pricing and reimbursement research, health communications, medical education and strategic product development consultancy.
- Omnicom Group and Publicis Groupe to merge Posted on July 28, 2013
- Omnicom Media Group China acquires NIM DIGITAL Posted on April 19, 2012
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires The Modellers, marketing research firm Posted on February 9, 2011
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires licensing agency Nancy Bailey & Associates Posted on January 13, 2011
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires The Core, a UK design and communications agency Posted on November 3, 2010
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires Excerpta Medica Posted on October 20, 2010
- Omnicom acquires Sales Power Posted on October 20, 2010