Omnicom Media Group is to acquire NIM DIGITAL, a digital agency in China specialising in media planning & buying, search and digital production services. This partnership will enable Omnicom Media Group to broaden its digital expertise and scale to the benefit of its client portfolio.
Barry Cupples, CEO Omnicom Media Group Asia Pacific, said “NIM DIGITAL has a strong local presence and deep industry expertise. We are pleased to bring them into our group and believe they will be a great asset. Both Omnicom Media Group and NIM DIGITAL’s clients will benefit from the combined entity’s increased media communications scale, digital media portfolio and expanded service offerings.”
Doug Pearce, CEO Omnicom Media Group China, said “with NIM DIGITAL, we are partnering with one of the premier digital entities in China, one that is focused on delivering outstanding work and value to their clients.” He continued “while we have grown organically very quickly, the addition of NIM DIGITAL will add significantly to our digital capabilities, particularly in search, while having access to digital production increases the breadth of our service offering to clients.”
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires The Modellers, marketing research firm Posted on February 9, 2011
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires licensing agency Nancy Bailey & Associates Posted on January 13, 2011
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires The Core, a UK design and communications agency Posted on November 3, 2010
- Omnicom Group’s Diversified Agency Services acquires Excerpta Medica Posted on October 20, 2010
- Omnicom acquires Sales Power Posted on October 20, 2010