Excerpta Medica will become a division of DAS’s Adelphi, a group of businesses that provide multiperspective healthcare solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. Excerpta will continue to operate as an independent business, with offices in Amsterdam, New Jersey and London.
The acquisition of Excerpta Medica will allow Adelphi to collaborate on an increasing number of wide-ranging global client assignments. Excerpta Medica’s portfolio of strategic communications services includes publication planning, medical meetings and education, interactive solutions and customized publishing solutions.
“For years I’ve admired the work and reputation of Excerpta Medica. This has always been a best-in-class company,” said Thomas L. Harrison, Chairman and CEO, Diversified Agency Services Division, Omnicom Group Inc. “With the acquisition of Excerpta we can align two related and strategic businesses to offer more value and innovation to our healthcare clients.”
Adelphi provides services in strategic marketing, marketing and business intelligence, real-world observational research and disease-specific programs, health and economic outcomes research, market access, pricing and research, health communications, medical education and strategic product development consultancy.
USA, New York, NY & China, Shanghai
- Omnicom acquires Sales Power Posted on October 20, 2010
- Martini Media Network raises $6 million led by Reed Elsevier Ventures Posted on June 14, 2010
- EPPG acquires Reed Business Information GmbH Posted on April 20, 2010
- RBI-US sells Publishers Weekly to former publisher George Slowik Posted on April 6, 2010
- Sandow Media acquires Interior Design and Furniture Today from Reed Business Information-US Posted on March 19, 2010
- Reed Business Information-US sells School Library Journal and Library Journal to Media Source Posted on March 1, 2010
- Canon Communications acquires design engineering media properties from RBI-US Posted on February 16, 2010: Updated on March 1, 2010