Aegis Group plc has acquired Irokeesi Oy, an experiential marketing agency in Finland. Irokeesi’s gross assets as at 31 December 2011 were €0.9 million.
Working with leading brand owners, advertising and media agencies, Irokeesi initiates and develops experiential concepts to support its clients’ marketing and public relations campaigns. The agency services its clients in the areas of in-store promotion, event and festival management, street team activation, sampling and business-to-business promotion. Since Irokeesi’s establishment in 2006, it has built up a strong client list of major international brands, including Kelloggs, Mercedes Benz, Lego, Coca-Cola, L’Oreal, Nestle and Arla Foods, some of whom are already clients of Aegis Media in Finland.
Irokeesi will significantly strengthen Posterscope Finland’s operations, bolstering Aegis Media’s product portfolio in that market by providing clients with a new service offering in the exciting and fast-growing area of experiential marketing.
Juha Herranen, CEO of Aegis Media Finland said: “We are thrilled to have acquired Irokeesi, the leading experiential marketing company in Finland. Irokeesi will strengthen Aegis Media Finland product offer in the market and will enable us to offer even more integrated marketing services for our clients in Finland.”
Jimi Veijonen, Managing Director of Irokeessi said: “Irokeesi will be the first step in building an experiential marketing service offering for Aegis clients, creating a wealth of new business possibilities. Irokeesi has a very strong market position among large multinational FMCG companies, plus nationwide service capability. We are looking forward to joining Aegis Media and working with Posterscope.”
- Aegis acquires C2 in India Posted onAugust 23, 2012
- Aegis Media to make a strategic investment in search firm PinZhong Posted on July 26, 2012
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital agency, Catch Stone, for initial consideration of £55.2m posted on July 23, 2012
- Aegis Group acquires W Garden Posted on July 17, 2012
- Aegis Group plc announces preliminary results for 2011 Posted on March 15, 2012
- Aegis Group acquires Hungarian out-of-home agency PPI Central Europe Posted on March 14, 2012
- Aegis Group to acquire Beijing eLink Advertising Co. Posted on March 5, 2012
- Aegis acquires US digital agency, Roundarch, for initial consideration of $125m Posted on February 22, 2012
- Isobar Acquires Digital Agency The Upper Storey Posted on January 31, 2012
- Aegis Media’s iProspect acquires ICUC to support growing social media offerings Posted on June 10, 2011
- Aegis Group acquires Qualitè Search Marketing Posted on May 13, 2011
- Proposed acquisition of Mitchell Communication Group by Aegis Group plc Posted on August 29, 2010
- Morningstar Australasia acquires Aegis Equities Research Posted on April 2, 2010