Media and digital marketing group Aegis Group plc has entered into an agreement to acquire Beijing eLink Advertising Co., Ltd, a digital agency in China. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2012. eLink’s gross assets as of 31 December 2011 were £3.0 million.
Founded in 2007, eLink is a media-skilled full service digital agency specialising in marketing communications strategy, online media buying and online PR, as well as website design. eLink has grown rapidly, clients, include CMCC (China Mobile Communications Corporation), COFCO (China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation) and ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China).
eLink will become part of the Isobar network in China.
- Aegis acquires US digital agency, Roundarch, for initial consideration of $125m Posted on February 22, 2012
- Isobar Acquires Digital Agency The Upper Storey Posted on January 31, 2012
- Aegis Media’s iProspect acquires ICUC to support growing social media offerings Posted on June 10, 2011
- Aegis Group acquires Qualitè Search Marketing Posted on May 13, 2011
- Proposed acquisition of Mitchell Communication Group by Aegis Group plc Posted on August 29, 2010
- Morningstar Australasia acquires Aegis Equities Research Posted on April 2, 2010