Aegis Group plc, the media and digital communications group, has entered into an agreement to acquire Communicate 2 (“C2”), a performance marketing and search agency in India. C2’s gross assets as at 31 March 2012 were INR 129.9 million (£1.5) million.
C2 is a specialist performance marketing agency which focuses on search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, contextual advertising, search strategies around social media and lead generation. Originally established in 1997, C2 has built a strong client list of both local corporates, including Tata Consultancy Services, Cleartrip, ICICI Lombard and HDFC Bank, and international businesses, including Travelocity, Aviva Insurance and American Express. C2 has offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Pune and employs over 130 employees.
C2 will be merged into iProspect India’s existing operations, strengthening its network in key cities across India and providing additional service capabilities for its clients.
UK, London & India (Mumbai, Delhi and Pune)
- Aegis Media to make a strategic investment in search firm PinZhong Posted on July 26, 2012
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital agency, Catch Stone, for initial consideration of £55.2m posted on July 23, 2012
- Aegis Group acquires W Garden Posted on July 17, 2012
- Aegis Group plc announces preliminary results for 2011 Posted on March 15, 2012
- Aegis Group acquires Hungarian out-of-home agency PPI Central Europe Posted on March 14, 2012
- Aegis Group to acquire Beijing eLink Advertising Co. Posted on March 5, 2012
- Aegis acquires US digital agency, Roundarch, for initial consideration of $125m Posted on February 22, 2012
- Isobar Acquires Digital Agency The Upper Storey Posted on January 31, 2012
- Aegis Media’s iProspect acquires ICUC to support growing social media offerings Posted on June 10, 2011
- Aegis Group acquires Qualitè Search Marketing Posted on May 13, 2011
- Proposed acquisition of Mitchell Communication Group by Aegis Group plc Posted on August 29, 2010
- Morningstar Australasia acquires Aegis Equities Research Posted on April 2, 2010