Integer Research an independent provider of specialist market intelligence and analysis, consultancy services and conferences has has been sold to Argus Media, the global energy and commodity price reporting agency. Fusion Corporate Partners acted as corporate advisor for Integer Research. The Fusion team was led by Paul Kelly, Director at Fusion. The terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Integer provides the fertilizer, wire and cable, and emissions control markets with specialist economic and financial analysis, market forecasts, strategy, and benchmarking information, as well as global conferences.
Speaking about the sale, Fusion’s Paul Kelly said, “I’ve known Integer Directors Tim Cheyne, and Oliver Hatfield for four years; I met their third partner, Philip Radbourne at the start of the process. They are a highly professional team with great industry knowledge and expertise. Integer is a great fit with Argus and they will do very well. I wish them every success”.
Integer Managing Director Tim Cheyne added, “This is a natural cultural and strategic fit for Integer and we are excited to build on Argus’ existing global expertise in commodity markets and leverage its technology and platform strengths to the benefit of our customers.”
Argus Media Chairman and Chief Executive Adrian Binks said, “Argus’ acquisition of Integer will expand the range and depth of services we offer to our customers. Integer has a unique product offering and this, combined with Argus’ global reach and scale, will offer users powerful market intelligence and insight.”
Argus first entered the global fertilizer markets with the acquisition of price reporting and events business FMB Consultants in 2011. A company sale project also managed by Fusion Corporate Partners. In 2014 Fusion sold Metal Pages to Argus.
- A Fusion Deal: Argus acquires Metal-Pages Posted on May 6, 2014
- A Fusion Deal: FMB Consultants sold to Argus Media Posted on June 10, 2011
- Argus acquires FCC, boosting fertilizer consulting business Posted on January 14, 2013
- Argus Media acquires DeWitt & Company Posted on July 15, 2012
- Argus acquires Fundalytics Posted on April 19, 2012
Other Fusion Deals:
Media & Business Information
- AI Business sold to Inform (Knect365)
- TowerXchange sold to Euromoney
- Layer123 sold to Euromoney
- Incisive Media’s Legal Week sold to ALM
- Creditflux sold to Mergermarket Group
- Incisive Media’s AVCJ and Unquote sold to Mergermarket
- Incisive Media’s Accountancy Age and Financial Director sold to Blenheim Chalcot and its portfolio company Contentive
- Law Business Research sold to Bowmark Capital
- Metal-Pages sold to Argus
- NHiS sold to Wilmington Group
- CRU Group acquires Fertecon Research Centre
- Kingsman SA, the Switzerland-based provider of price information and analytics for the global sugar and biofuels markets, sold to Platts
- E-consultancy.com sold to Centaur Media plc
- Fertilizer market information and analysis business Fertecon sold to Informa Group
Exhibitions & Conferences
- CMA Shipping Conference and Exhibition sold to Informa (Knect365)
- Green Power Global’s MIREC and AIREC Congresses sold to UBM
- Imbibe Media Limited sold to Reed Exhibitions
- WTG’s HR Directors Business Summit and Pan European HR Summit sold to Blenheim Chalcot
- Global Technology Forum sold to Clarion
- Sale of 50.1% stake in Global Pacific & Partners’ worldwide conference portfolio to ITE Group plc
Business Support Services and Energy & Environmental Services
- TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Limited) sold to EDW Technology
- Carbon Clear sold to EcoAct
- EnergyQuote JHA sold to Accenture
- Energy Team sold to Inprova Group
- Ener-G Procurement sold to Inprova Group
You must be logged in to post a comment.