Following a strategic review, Centaur, the international provider of market intelligence and specialist consultancy, is accelerating the simplification of the Group’s structure to improve operational execution and to focus attention on the leading brands within its marketing division.
Centaur is looking at the potential sale of The Lawyer, which operates a digital platform to provide intelligence and analysis to the global legal market; of its events division, including the Business Travel Show, The Meetings Show, Sub Con and Employee Benefits, and of its financial services division, which includes Money Marketing, Mortgage Strategy, Platforum, Taxbriefs and Headline Money.
Andria Vidler, Centaur Chief Executive, said, “Centaur has made substantial progress this year and these appointments will help us to deliver on our strategy to create a more focused business with good opportunities to grow its revenues and margins. We will work with our advisers to explore divestment possibilities and ensure that shareholder value is maximised.”
- Centaur completes the acquisition of MarketMakers Posted on August 3, 2017
- Centaur Media Plc sells Home Interest Business for £32 million and acquires MarketMakers for an initial consideration of £13.4 million Posted on July 7, 2017
- Centaur acquires specialist marketing consultancy Oystercatchers for £3.35M Posted on September 21, 2016
- Centaur Media plc – Proposed disposal of Perfect Information for £26m and proposed early settlement of Econsultancy earn-out Posted on May 22, 2014
- A Fusion Deal:Econsultancy sold to Centaur Posted on July 10, 2012
- Centaur Media plc publishes its interim results for the six months ended 31 December 2013 Posted on February 20, 2014
- Wilmot abandons plans to make an offer for Centaur Posted on October 22, 2013
- Former Centaur Media chief executive Geoff Wilmot to make a bid for the company Posted on September 25, 2013
- Centaur Media plc – full year results Posted on September 12, 2013
- Centaur – Profits to miss forecast – Executives out Posted on May 16, 2013
- Centaur Media plc – half year results for the six months ended 31 December 2012 Posted on February 22, 2013
- Centaur Media PLC – half year trading update Posted on January 11, 2013
- Centaur Media year-end trading statement Posted on July 17, 2012
- Centaur Media acquires Profile Group Posted on February 21, 2012
- Centaur Media acquires Investment Platforms for up to £6.3M Posted on September 6, 2011
- Centaur Media plc reports profits at top end of expectations Posted on July 15, 2011
- Centaur Media plc to be restructured and to sell off some titles Posted on June 30, 2011
- Centaur Media PLC – Interim Management Statement Posted on May 12, 2011
- Centaur Media acquires The Forum for Expatriate Management for up to £6.75M Posted on April 7, 2011
- Centaur Media has acquired for Taxbriefs £1.9 million Posted on June 2, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.