Centaur Media plc, the specialist business publishing and information Group, today issues an interim management statement for the period from 24th February 2011 to date.
- In the four months to 30th April 2011, advertising revenues grew 10%, compared to 17% growth in the first six months of the financial year.
- Growth was led by digital advertising revenues which were 26% ahead in the four months, whilst print advertising grew 4% in the same period. Centaur’s strategy is to increase digital revenues to 50% of advertising revenues.
- Revenues 4% ahead of last year for the four months to 30th April 2011.
- Centaur’s largest exhibitions, ran in the period, Business Travel Show and National Homebuilding & Renovating, delivered aggregate 8% revenue growth.
Centaur also plan to expand their share of paid content revenues from last year’s 21% to a third; and to increase their share of revenues derived from international revenues to 25%.
Actual figures were not given as this is the Interim report.
- Centaur Media acquires The Forum for Expatriate Management for up to £6.75M April 7, 2011
- Centaur Media has acquired for Taxbriefs £1.9 million Posted on June 2, 2010