Centaur Media plc, the business information, events and marketing services group, has published its half year results for the six months ended 31 December 2012.
Full report here
- Digital and events revenues now account for 39% and 29% of reported revenue respectively (H1 2012: 32% and 22% respectively)
- Print revenue contribution reduced to 31% (H1 2012: 45%) of reported revenues
- Reported revenue up 14% to £30.4 million
- Deferred revenues up 30% to £15.1million
- Adjusted EBITDA up 81% to £2.9 million
- Adjusted EBITDA margins increased to 10%
- Interim dividend up 10% to 0.825p
Fusion sold Econsultancy.com Limited to Centaur in July last year. According to the announcement, the business is performing well.
- Centaur Media PLC – half year trading update Posted on January 11, 2013
- Centaur Media year-end trading statement Posted on July 17, 2012
- A Fusion Deal: Econsultancy sold to Centaur Posted on July 10, 2012
- Centaur Media acquires Profile Group Posted on February 21, 2012
- Centaur Media acquires Investment Platforms for up to £6.3M Posted on September 6, 2011
- Centaur Media plc reports profits at top end of expectations Posted on July 15, 2011
- Centaur Media plc to be restructured and to sell off some titles Posted on June 30, 2011
- Centaur Media PLC – Interim Management Statement Posted on May 12, 2011
- Centaur Media acquires The Forum for Expatriate Management for up to £6.75M April 7, 2011
- Centaur Media has acquired for Taxbriefs £1.9 million Posted on June 2, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.