Ion Investment Group is to buy a controlling stake in Dealogic, a provider of content and software solutions to financial firms, from Carlyle Group LP and Euromoney Institutional Investor.
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC said it is selling its minority equity stake in Dealogic for approximately $135m. Euromoney had acquired a 15.5 percent stake in Dealogic for $59.2 million in 2014. Ion Investment Group and Carlyle Group did not disclose their terms. The process is expected to complete in approximately six weeks.
Euromoney will continue to receive from Dealogic the league tables and data analytics products used in its Global Capital business.
Euromoney’s results for the year ended 30 September 2017 included £3.9m in adjusted profit before tax from Dealogic. The gross assets of Dealogic at 30 September 2017 were £551.6m.
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes Dealogic transaction Posted on December 18, 2014
- Comexposium acquires Euromoney’s wine exhibitions portfolio Posted on October 31, 2017
- A Fusion Deal: Layer123 sold to Euromoney Posted on July 17, 2017
- Euromoney acquires a 49% stake in BroadGroup Posted on March 31, 2017
- Euromoney acquires RISI, a leading price reporting agency, for $125 million Posted on March 3, 2017
- Pageant Media acquires Hedge Fund Intelligence from Euromoney Posted on January 3, 2017
- Pageant Media acquires asset management business information brands from Euromoney Posted on December 1, 2016
- Euromoney acquires FastMarkets for £13M Posted on August 15, 2016
- Euromoney sells Gulf Publishing Company and the Petroleum Economist Posted on April 1, 2016
- Euromoney acquires 10% of Zanbato Posted on September 29, 2015
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes Dealogic transaction December 18, 2014
- Euromoney to acquire a strategic shareholding in Dealogic: Sells Capital DATA and Capital NET posted on November 5, 2014
- Euromoney acquires Investing in African Mining Indaba for £45.3M July 16, 2014
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires Infrastructure Journal for £12.5M October 15, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes acquisition of HSBC’s Quantitative Techniques operation Posted on October 2, 2013
- Euromoney revenues for the fourth quarter increase by 9% Posted on September 24, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – interim management statement to July 24, 2013 Posted on July 26, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – 6 months results to March 2013 Posted on May 16, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires a majority stake in the Centre for Investor Education in Australia Posted on April 19, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor to acquire HSBC’s Quantitative Techniques operation Posted on April 4, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires Insider Publishing Posted on March 19, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC interim management statement for 4 months to January 30, 2013 February 4, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC acquires Californian conference business TTI/Vanguard January 7, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc announces annual results Posted on November 15, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC – pre-close trading update Posted on September 25, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC – Interim Management Statement for the period from April 1 to July 24, 2012. Posted on July 26, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – trading update – half year profits of not less than £47M Posted on April 17, 2012
- A Fusion Deal: International grain trading conferences, Global Grain Geneva and Global Grain Asia, sold to Euromoney Institutional Investor Posted on February 29, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor to acquire Ned Davis Research Group for £69M Posted on June 21, 2011
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC acquires Arete Consulting Posted on August 13, 2010
- Euromoney sells EIC to Broadfern September 2007
You must be logged in to post a comment.