Pageant Media, the business information specialist has acquired Hedge Fund Intelligence from Euromoney Institutional Investor. The terms of the deal were not disclosed. Hedge Fund Intelligence provides a series of business information, data and workflow products – including EuroHedge and AsiaHedge – and global events, which provide a 360-degree view of the hedge fund world.
Pageant Media is one of the financial sector’s fastest growing providers of intelligence and insight. The company, founded in 1998, provides membership services offering senior professionals – across a range of industries, including hedge funds, mutual funds and real estate – exposure to market leading news and analysis, data and events.
This acquisition provides Pageant Media with a series of synergies and brand extension opportunities for its existing market-leading hedge fund brand, HFM, and will increase the company’s scale and reach in the global hedge fund space.
Commenting on today’s announcement, Charlie Kerr, Chief Executive of Pageant Media, said: “This latest deal will enable to Pageant Media significantly to enhance its business information offering to the hedge fund industry. As with the recent acquisition of II Searches, we look forward to integrating these brands into our business and evolving their digital offering. These products will also benefit from Pageant’s belief in strong content, user engagement and creating a membership model that delivers real value.”
Staff from both the UK and US will join Pageant Media’s London and New York offices.
UK, London & USA, New York
- A FUSION DEAL: Hedgefund Intelligence, global B2B newsletter publishers and online data provider to the hedgefund sector, sold to Euromoney Institutional Investor
- Pageant Media acquires asset management business information brands from Euromoney Posted on December 1, 2016
- Euromoney acquires FastMarkets for £13M Posted on August 15, 2016
- Euromoney sells Gulf Publishing Company and the Petroleum Economist Posted on April 1, 2016
- Euromoney acquires 10% of Zanbato Posted on September 29, 2015
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes Dealogic transaction December 18, 2014
- Euromoney to acquire a strategic shareholding in Dealogic: Sells Capital DATA and Capital NET posted on November 5, 2014
- Euromoney acquires Investing in African Mining Indaba for £45.3M July 16, 2014
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires Infrastructure Journal for £12.5M October 15, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes acquisition of HSBC’s Quantitative Techniques operation Posted on October 2, 2013
- Euromoney revenues for the fourth quarter increase by 9% Posted on September 24, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – interim management statement to July 24, 2013 Posted on July 26, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – 6 months results to March 2013 Posted on May 16, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires a majority stake in the Centre for Investor Education in Australia Posted on April 19, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor to acquire HSBC’s Quantitative Techniques operation Posted on April 4, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires Insider Publishing Posted on March 19, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC interim management statement for 4 months to January 30, 2013 February 4, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC acquires Californian conference business TTI/Vanguard January 7, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc announces annual results Posted on November 15, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC – pre-close trading update Posted on September 25, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC – Interim Management Statement for the period from April 1 to July 24, 2012. Posted on July 26, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – trading update – half year profits of not less than £47M Posted on April 17, 2012
- A Fusion Deal: International grain trading conferences, Global Grain Geneva and Global Grain Asia, sold to Euromoney Institutional Investor Posted on February 29, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor to acquire Ned Davis Research Group for £69M Posted on June 21, 2011
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC acquires Arete Consulting Posted on August 13, 2010
- Euromoney sells EIC to Broadfern September 2007