Groupon has acquired ideeli, an online flash fashion retailer for $43 million in cash.
Ideeli provides its of members with access to leading brands in women’s and men’s apparel and accessories and home decor at discount prices. Founded in 2007 and based in New York, ideeli is one of the largest independent fashion flash sites.
“We are thrilled to add ideeli and their team to our company,” said Groupon CEO Eric Lefkofsky. “Ideeli extends our fashion presence and brings great relationships with many of the top brands in apparel. Our customers have a demonstrated appetite for these offers, and by broadening our reach in this space Groupon is even better positioned as the place you start when you want to do or buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere.”
Ideeli will maintain its headquarters in New York and will continue to operate as a separate website.
USA, Chicago, IL & New York, NY
- Groupon completes the acquisition of Ticket Monster Posted on January 2, 2014
- Groupon buys Ticket Monster from LivingSocial for $260 Million Posted on November 7, 2013
- Groupon acquires SideTour Posted on September 18, 2013
- Groupon acquires last-minute travel app Blink Posted on September 15, 2013
- Groupon acquires channel management provider CommerceInterface Posted on December 21, 2012
- Groupon acquires Breadcrumb Posted on May 30, 2012
- Groupon acquires Ditto.me. posted on April 17, 2012
- Groupon’s IPO – what the commentators say Posted on November 7, 2011
- Groupon files for a $750 million IPO Posted on June 3, 2011
- Groupon buys Pelago Posted on April 29, 2011
- Groupon completes a huge $950 million round of financing Posted on January 11, 2011
- Groupon rejects Google’s $6 billion offer Posted on December 7, 2010
- Has Google bought Groupon? Posted by Fusion DigiNet on November 30, 2010
- Groupon has acquired European competitor Citydeal Posted on May 18, 2010
- Groupon acquires mob.ly Posted on May 7, 2010
- Groupon raises more funds at a $1.2 million valuation Posted on April 18, 2010
- Groupon has raised a Series B financing round of $30 million December 2, 2009
You must be logged in to post a comment.