Exhibitions, events, business intelligence and publishing group Informa has sold its life sciences media brands portfolio to US-based healthcare education, market research and medical comms business, MJH Associates, for just over $100 million.
The life sciences media brands portfolio was part of UBM which Informa bought for £3.9 billion last year. The transaction does not include the CBI events business, which had been combined with the branded life sciences business within the knowledge & networking division of Informa.
UK, London & USA, Cranbury Township, NJ
- Informa completes the takeover of UBM Posted on June 18, 2018
- AI Business sold to Informa (Knect365) Posted on December 6, 2017
- Informa acquires Dove Medical Press Posted on September 26, 2017
- Informa acquires Yachting Promotions for £106M Posted on March 2, 2017
- Informa acquires Penton, the US- based Exhibitions and Information Services group, for £1.2bn Posted on September 16, 2016
- Progressive Digital Media Group completes the acquisition of Datamonitor Financial, Datamonitor Consumer, MarketLine and Verdict businesses from Informa Posted on September 1, 2015
- A Fusion Deal: UK Health IT exhibition EHealthLIVE sold to Informa PLC Posted on February 26, 2015
- Informa acquires a stake in Chinese company Baiwen Posted on November 27, 2013
- Informa completes the disposal of its five Corporate Training businesses Posted on October 1, 2013
- Informa disposes of its five corporate training businesses Posted on July 19, 2013
- Stephen Carter to replace Peter Rigby as Informa Group Chief Executive Posted on July 11, 2013
- Informa acquires Zephyr Associates for $62M Posted on October 16, 2012
- MJH & Associates and ArcMesa Educators acquire publications and events business Physicians’ Education Resource Posted on May 10, 2011