The initial consideration of $165m, consists of $100m in cash (net of indebtedness and working capital adjustments on completion) and a $65m vendor loan. The vendor loan is for a maximum term of 6.5 years and attracts a PIK interest rate of 1% in the first two years, rising to 10% in the third year with a further 1% per annum increase thereafter.
More more information see Fusion DigiNet’s July 2013 article here.
- Informa plc – Half year results Posted on July 30, 2013
- Informa disposes of its five corporate training businesses Posted on July 19, 2013
- Stephen Carter to replace Peter Rigby as Informa Group Chief Executive Posted on July 11, 2013
- Informa plc – Full year results for the Year Ended 31 December 2012 Posted on February 22, 2013
- Informa acquires Zephyr Associates for $62M Posted on October 16, 2012
- Informa plc – Half Year Results Posted on July 26, 2012