Internet Brands has acquired Total Attorneys, a company founded in 2002 that generates online and phone leads, as well as appointment scheduling services, for small and medium sized law firm attorneys
“As one of the oldest and largest legal marketing platforms, Total Attorneys helps thousands of attorneys attract and convert consumers into new clients,” said Chris Braun, General Manager of the Legal division at Internet Brands. “The company’s proven track record of helping attorneys grow their practices is an ideal fit within our Legal portfolio, which shares the same philosophy of innovation and superior customer service.”
The Total Attorneys brand will remain intact and the company will continue to operate from its Chicago headquarters.
USA, Los Angeles, CA & Chicago, IL
- ApartmentRatings.com owner Internet Brands acquires SatisFacts Research Posted on June 28, 2012
- Internet Brands acquires mobile app creator Forum Runner Posted on March 8, 2012
- Internet Brands acquires The Frugal Travel Guy Posted on February 3, 2012
- Internet Brands acquires legal publisher Nolo Posted on May 10, 2011
- Hellman & Friedman completes the acquisition of Internet Brands December 18, 2010
- Kendall Law Group investigates Internet Brands acquisition – says the transaction may be undervaluing the company Posted on September 21, 2010
- Internet Brands to be acquired by PE firm Hellman & Friedman for $640 million Posted on September 21, 2010
- Internet Brands acquires DoDTracker.com and PursePage.com Posted on April 28, 2010
- Internet Brands acquires online professional directory network ExpertHub Posted on April 28, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.