Internet Brands has acquired SatisFacts Research, the resident feedback, performance monitoring, and retention enhancement service provider in the multifamily industry. SatisFacts will be combined with ApartmentRatings.com, an Internet Brands property that is the largest source of online renter reviews and a key source of information for prospective residents.
Founded in 2000 by property management industry veteran Doug Miller, SatisFacts provides resident feedback and performance enhancement programs, servicing hundreds of management companies that oversee more than 1 million units nationwide. SatisFacts’ programs provide year-round performance monitoring and client support programs that help enhance resident satisfaction, loyalty, retention and online reputations.
“SatisFacts has led the way in helping property managers understand their reputations and the drivers of satisfaction amongst their residents,” said Wade Hewitt, VP of Internet Brands and general manager of ApartmentRatings.com. “Combining this knowledge and service with the existing property manager-related services of ApartmentRatings enables us to provide property managers with an unparalleled end-to-end view of the customer.”
The Satisfacts team will remain in place post-acquisition.
USA, Los Angeles, CA
- Internet Brands acquires mobile app creator Forum Runner Posted on March 8, 2012
- Internet Brands acquires The Frugal Travel Guy Posted on February 3, 2012
- Internet Brands acquires legal publisher Nolo Posted on May 10, 2011
- Hellman & Friedman completes the acquisition of Internet Brands December 18, 2010
- Kendall Law Group investigates Internet Brands acquisition – says the transaction may be undervaluing the company Posted on September 21, 2010
- Internet Brands to be acquired by PE firm Hellman & Friedman for $640 million Posted on September 21, 2010
- Internet Brands acquires DoDTracker.com and PursePage.com Posted on April 28, 2010
- Internet Brands acquires online professional directory network ExpertHub Posted on April 28, 2010