Scribble Technologies, a content engagement platform, has acquired CoveritLive from Demand Media. Used by brands like Marvel, Ford, NFL, NHL, BBC, and Fox, CoveritLive provides deep functionality around the design and production of interactive content. Demand Media acquired CoveritLive early in 2011.
“2014 has been a great year for Scribble and our company’s growth. We’ve expanded our international presence, released a new enterprise product, and powered more than 4 billion engagement minutes in the past 30 days alone,” said Vincent Mifsud, CEO at ScribbleLive. “CoveritLive will help us accelerate our growth rate even further and exponentially increase our influence in the market.”
In the immediate future ScribbleLive and CoveritLive will operate as separately branded solutions. Over time Scribble will integrate the two products.
ScribbleLive is the leading end-to-end content engagement platform that enables brands, sports organizations and media companies to drive engagement on their digital assets resulting in improved retention and acquisition of customers, fans and audiences. ScribbleLive has an international network of customers including world-class brands such as Samsung, Shell, PwC, CNN, The Football League, Mashable, Reuters, Fast Company, CNET and hundreds of others. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Toronto, New York, Nashville, London, Dubai, Melbourne, and Sao Paulo. ScribbleLive is a Twitter Certified Product. For more information, visit .
Canada, Toronto & USA, Santa Monica, CA
- Demand Media acquires Creativebug March 19, 2013
- Demand Media Acquires Name.com Posted on January 9, 2013
- Demand Media reports third quarter 2011 financial results Posted on November 9, 2011
- Demand Media acquires CoveritLive Posted on March 3, 2011
- Demand for media IPOs growing – Demand Media and Nielsen shares soar above their IPO prices Posted on January 27, 2011
- Demand Media IPO – Details Posted on August 13, 2010
- Demand Media hires Goldman Sachs to explore IPO offering April 16, 2010