LexisNexis Risk Solutions has acquired Enclarity, a health care provider data and information solutions company.
LexisNexis will add Enclarity’s health care provider data to its existing analytics platforms and workflows. The acquisition follows the transfer of clinical-analytics-focused MEDai into LexisNexis Risk Solutions from LexisNexis sister company Elsevier in July 2013 and the autumn 2012 purchase of EDIWatch, a provider of fraud, waste and abuse technology solutions.
“This acquisition demonstrates our continued commitment to helping health care organizations address cost-containment head-on by improving effectiveness and efficiencies, applying clinical analytics and reducing costs and offering greater identity transparency,” said Lee Rivas, CEO Public Sector and Health Care.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
USA, Georgia, GA
- LexisNexis acquires Sheshunoff and A.S. Pratt Posted on May 23, 2013
- LexisNexis to Sell its Screening Solutions Portfolio to Symphony Technology Group Posted on January 18, 2013
- Elsevier acquires Knovel, provider of web-based productivity application for the engineering community Posted on January 11, 2013
- Elsevier acquires Aureus Sciences Posted on January 11, 2013
- Elsevier Announces its Acquisition of the Journal of Choice Modelling Posted on December 17, 2012
- Reed Elsevier – results for the six months to 30 June 2012 Posted on July 30, 2012
- LexisNexis acquires Law360 Posted on March 21, 2012
- Reed Elsevier results for 2011 Posted on March 13, 2012
- Elsevier acquires The Ocular Surface Posted on January 19, 2012
- Elsevier acquires QUOSA Posted on January 12, 2012
- Reed Elsevier to acquire Accuity Posted on September 28, 2011
- Elsevier acquires oncology journal portfolio From Cancer Information Group Posted on February 4, 2011
- Martini Media Network raises $6 million led by Reed Elsevier Ventures Posted on June 14, 2010
- EPPG acquires Reed Business Information GmbH Posted on April 20, 2010
- RBI-US sells Publishers Weekly to former publisher George Slowik Posted on April 6, 2010
- Sandow Media acquires Interior Design and Furniture Today from Reed Business Information-US Posted on March 19, 2010
- Reed Business Information-US sells School Library Journal and Library Journal to Media Source Posted on March 1, 2010
- Canon Communications acquires design engineering media properties from RBI-US Posted on February 16, 2010: (Updated)
You must be logged in to post a comment.