ITE Group plc, the international exhibitions group is acquiring TF Fuarcilik ve Organizasyon Anonim Sirketi (TFF) for around £8 million through its wholly owned Turkish subsidiary, E Uluslar Arasi Fuar Tanitim Hizmetleri. As part of the transaction, TTF has acquired the Eurasia Rail exhibition from Turkel Fuarcilik Anonim Sirketi (“Turkel”), a company controlled by Mr Hasim Korhan Yazgan and Ms. Isil Yazgan.
The Eurasia Rail exhibition serves the rolling stock and railway infrastructure industries in Turkey and the surrounding region and is held each year at the IFM (World Trade Center) in Istanbul. The upcoming exhibition will be held in March 2015, marking the 5th edition of this event, which is expected to sell more than 10,000m2 net and be attended by around 20,000 professional visitors over 3 days.
ITE’s Chief Executive Officer, Russell Taylor, said, “I am pleased to welcome the Eurasia Rail exhibition into ITE’s Turkish business. This move represents progress in achieving the Group’s aims to strengthen and expand its operations in sectors with further potential for growth and diversifying the geopolitical risk in our portfolio.
UK, London & Turkey, Istanbul
- ITE acquires 50% of DUBM in Indonesia Posted on June 11, 2014
- ITE Group – Annual Financial Report December 27, 2013
- ITE revenues up 12% following a year of Asian acquisitions Posted on December 5, 2013
- ITE establishes a presence in China with the creation of Sinostar ITE Ltd Posted on November 18, 2013
- ITE Group acquires Platform Exhibitions in Turkey Posted on October 15, 2013
- ITE Pre-close trading update for the year ending 30 September 2013 Posted on October 1, 2013
- ITE Group plc – Interim Management Statement for the period April to July 2013 Posted on July 16, 2013
- ITE Group – results for the 6 months to March 2013 Posted on May 22, 2013
- ITE Group acquires Trade Link ITE Posted on February 4, 2013
- ITE Group acquires a minority stake in ABEC in India Posted on December 4, 2012
- ITE Group acquires Krasnodar Expo Posted on March 3, 2011
- ITE Group acquires Russian exhibition organiser, MVK for €33 million December 20, 2010
- ITE acquires two Ukrainian exhibitions Posted on April 16, 2012