International trade exhibitions and conferences group ITE Group has announced preliminary results for the year to September 2013. Revenues are up 12% to £192 and headline profits are up 12% to £59.4m. £106m of revenues are booked for 2014.
Russell Taylor, CEO of ITE Group plc, said, “”ITE has continued to expand its business this year through a mixture of organic and acquisition led growth.”
This year ITE has acquired Trade Link in India, Platform Exhibitions in Turkey, 50% of ECMI in Malaysia and last month Sinostar in China.
Taylor went on to say, “Good organic growth across our core portfolios in Russia and the CIS together with a strong biennial performance from the Moscow International Oil and Gas Exhibition have combined with the newly acquired businesses in Asia to deliver record financial and operating results.”
Click on the table for an enlarged view
- ITE establishes a presence in China with the creation of Sinostar ITE Ltd Posted on November 18, 2013
- ITE Group acquires Platform Exhibitions in Turkey Posted on October 15, 2013
- ITE Pre-close trading update for the year ending 30 September 2013 Posted on October 1, 2013
- ITE Group plc – Interim Management Statement for the period April to July 2013 Posted on July 16, 2013
- ITE Group – results for the 6 months to March 2013 Posted on May 22, 2013
- ITE Group acquires Trade Link ITE Posted on February 4, 2013
- ITE Group acquires a minority stake in ABEC in India Posted on December 4, 2012
- ITE Group acquires Krasnodar Expo Posted on March 3, 2011
- ITE Group acquires Russian exhibition organiser, MVK for €33 million December 20, 2010
- ITE acquires two Ukrainian exhibitions Posted on April 16, 2012
You must be logged in to post a comment.