Private equity and real estate funds managed by Blackstone have completed the acquisition of event experiences company PSAV. As part of the completed transaction, affiliates of Goldman Sachs will be reinvesting alongside Blackstone in the transaction to continue to participate in the ongoing growth of PSAV. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
PSAV is a global leader in event experiences, providing creative, production, advanced technology and staging services to help meeting planners deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. The team consists of more than 9,000 professionals across 1,500 on-site venue locations and 49 branch offices within the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, and the Middle East. It was recently named to the Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employer list.
PSAV delivers on its purpose of connecting and inspiring people by creating impactful event experiences. Through its deep expertise in creative, production, advanced technology and staging services, PSAV is an invaluable partner to meeting and event planners. It is the trusted provider of choice at leading venues across the globe.
In June, the companies announced a definitive agreement for Blackstone to acquire PSAV from affiliates of Goldman Sachs and Olympus Partners.
USA, New York, NY & Schiller Park, IL
- Blackstone reportedly near a deal to buy PennWell for around $300M Posted on April 4, 2018
- Blackstone-led consortium agrees partnership with Thomson Reuters for financial & risk business Posted on January 30, 2018
- Blackstone in advanced discussions to buy stake in key Thomson Reuters unit Posted on January 30, 2018
- Blackstone Acquires Clarion Events Posted on July 25, 2017
- Blackstone Group invests in the most widely read newspaper in the world Posted on April 8, 2010
- Clarion Events completes merger with Global Sources Posted on February 1, 2018
You must be logged in to post a comment.