According to an article on the Forbes website, Blackstone Group is close to finalising a deal to acquire PennWell Corp for around $300 million. The company has estimated revenue of around $170 million. Forbes sources say the deal is being made specifically through Clarion Events, the London-based trade-show operator that Blackstone acquired last summer.
Read the Forbes article here.
USA, New York. NY & Tulsa, OK
- Blackstone-led consortium agrees partnership with Thomson Reuters for financial & risk business Posted on January 30, 2018
- Blackstone in advanced discussions to buy stake in key Thomson Reuters unit Posted on January 30, 2018
- Blackstone Acquires Clarion Events Posted on July 25, 2017
- Blackstone Group invests in the most widely read newspaper in the world Posted on April 8, 2010
- Clarion Events completes merger with Global Sources Posted on February 1, 2018
- PennWell acquires the Oil & Gas Pipeline Conference from Willbros Engineers March 18, 2013
- PennWell Acquires LED Lighting Event – The LED Show Posted on October 26, 2011
- PennWell Corporation acquires the assets of eMarket Software Posted on October 1, 2011
- PennWell acquires Fire Apparatus Magazine Posted onAugust 21, 2010