Pageant Media, the business information specialist, has acquired
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC‘s Institutional Investor Journals.
II Journals publish original and practical analysis of global investment and finance, with an online archive of 10,000 articles. The business has 12 titles, available both online and in print, covering various disciplines in portfolio management and finance.
Commenting on the transaction, Charlie Kerr, CEO of Pageant Media, said: “The II Journals are recognised across the asset management sector for their excellence in providing senior professional investors and leading academics with informed and thought-provoking technical analysis. We look forward to investing further in these titles and are excited to begin thinking about the ways in which the specialist knowledge exhibited in these journals can bolster the growing information and networking services we provide to our hedge fund, private equity, real estate and mutual fund communities.”
Founded in London in 1998, Pageant now has around 200 employees around the world today. Products covered include Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Real Estate, Insurance and Workflow Tools.
Pageant Media acquired Hedge Fund Intelligence from Euromoney earlier this month and Euromoney’s asset management business information brands in December 2016.
- Pageant Media acquires Hedge Fund Intelligence from Euromoney Posted on January 3, 2017
- A FUSION DEAL: Hedgefund Intelligence, global B2B newsletter publishers and online data provider to the hedgefund sector, sold to Euromoney Institutional Investor
- Pageant Media acquires asset management business information brands from Euromoney Posted on December 1, 2016
- Euromoney acquires FastMarkets for £13M Posted on August 15, 2016
- Euromoney sells Gulf Publishing Company and the Petroleum Economist Posted on April 1, 2016
- Euromoney acquires 10% of Zanbato Posted on September 29, 2015
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes Dealogic transaction December 18, 2014
- Euromoney to acquire a strategic shareholding in Dealogic: Sells Capital DATA and Capital NET posted on November 5, 2014
- Euromoney acquires Investing in African Mining Indaba for £45.3M July 16, 2014
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires Infrastructure Journal for £12.5M October 15, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor completes acquisition of HSBC’s Quantitative Techniques operation Posted on October 2, 2013
- Euromoney revenues for the fourth quarter increase by 9% Posted on September 24, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – interim management statement to July 24, 2013 Posted on July 26, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – 6 months results to March 2013 Posted on May 16, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires a majority stake in the Centre for Investor Education in Australia Posted on April 19, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor to acquire HSBC’s Quantitative Techniques operation Posted on April 4, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor acquires Insider Publishing Posted on March 19, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC interim management statement for 4 months to January 30, 2013 February 4, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC acquires Californian conference business TTI/Vanguard January 7, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc announces annual results Posted on November 15, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC – pre-close trading update Posted on September 25, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC – Interim Management Statement for the period from April 1 to July 24, 2012. Posted on July 26, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor – trading update – half year profits of not less than £47M Posted on April 17, 2012
- A Fusion Deal: International grain trading conferences, Global Grain Geneva and Global Grain Asia, sold to Euromoney Institutional Investor Posted on February 29, 2012
- Euromoney Institutional Investor to acquire Ned Davis Research Group for £69M Posted on June 21, 2011
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC acquires Arete Consulting Posted on August 13, 2010
- Euromoney sells EIC to Broadfern September 2007
You must be logged in to post a comment.