IHS Inc. has acquired mobile network analytics company RootMetrics. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
RootMetrics offers highly detailed network analytics on a subscription basis to mobile operators and infrastructure providers in the U.S. and U.K. The company will remain headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, and will continue to operate with the RootMetrics brand name. The company employs 170 colleagues based mostly in the U.S., with a growing presence in the U.K.
USA, Englewood, CO & Bellevue, WA
- IHS acquires PCI Acrylonitrile, a U.K.-based chemical market advisory service Posted on September 2, 2014
- IHS Completes Acquisition of R.L. Polk & Co. Posted on July 16, 2013
- IHS acquires Intellichem June 27, 2013
- IHS acquires PFC Energy Posted on June 21, 2013
- IHS to acquire global automotive information business R.L. Polk & Co. for $1.4BN Posted on June 9, 2013
- IHS acquires Fekete Associates Posted on April 8, 2013
- IHS Acquires IMS Research for $46M Posted on March 22, 2012
- IHS closes three acquisitions: Posted on March 5, 2012
- IHS makes five acquisitions – CMAI, ODS-Petrodata, Dyadem International, EIATrack & CSM South America Posted on June 14, 2011
You must be logged in to post a comment.