Experian, the global information services company, has completed the acquisition of Passport Health Communications.
Passport Health Communications is a provider of data, analytics and software in the US healthcare payments market. The purchase price is $850 million. Revenues are largely subscription based. In the year ending 31 December 2013, Passport Health is expected to generate revenue of US$121m, representing organic growth of 23%, and EBIT of US$30m. In the year ending 31 December 2014, Experian expects Passport Health revenue to reach approximately US$145m (of which 84% is already booked and contracted), with EBIT margins in the high twenties.
For more information see Experian acquires Passport Health Communications for $850M – posted on November 6, 2013.
Ireland, Dublin and UK, Nottingham
- Experian acquires Passport Health Communications for $850M Posted on November 6, 2013
- Experian acquires The 41st Parameter, Inc Posted on October 1, 2013
- WPP acquires Sinotrust Market Research in China from Experian Posted on May 13, 2013
- Experian – Preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2013 Posted on May 9, 2013
- Experian acquires Decisioning Solutions Posted on April 3, 2013
- Experian acquires Virid Interatividade Digital, a permission-based email marketing company Posted on July 26, 2011
- Experian acquires a majority stake in Techlightenment Posted on January 19, 2011
- Experian acquires RentBureau Multifamily Division Posted on June 24, 2010
- The First American Corporation acquires Experian’s interest in FARES Posted on April 23, 2010
You must be logged in to post a comment.